Where can I find information about Investy?
You can find information about Investy at our official website: https://investy.io
To use Investy platform services go to: https://web.investy.io/
What are the main functions/services that I can use on Investy platform?
Investy platform is working in the Beta mode. Its functionality is currently limited to the following main functions and services:
- Creation of crypto portfolios and managing them (rebalancing, portfolio analytics). Investy gives you an opportunity to manage your crypto portfolios across various crypto exchanges (at the moment - Poloniex and Binance).
- Signals: As a trader you can make your crypto portfolio public and earn through investor subscriptions. As an investor you can subscribe to a selected trader’s portfolio and receive signals when its portfolio is rebalanced.
- Exchange connection: Investy platform interface allows you to connect to your crypto exchange account using API. This connection will automatically copy all deals that you process on Investy platform to your real crypto exchange account.
We are working hard on extending Investy’s functionality and the scope of our services. We are planning to introduce an advanced functionality for smart and easy trading (“Easy Trade”), trading bots integration (“Trading Bots”) and deals copy trading (“Easy Copy”) until the end of July 2018.
Which crypto exchanges is Investy working with?
In the near future the list of crypto exchanges we are working with will be significantly extended.
Why my public portfolio is not appeared in the marketplace immediately after I have created it?
A new portfolio will be published on the marketplace with an approximate 5 minute delay after you have created it and made public.
What is the price for services on Investy platform?
- Signals: the subscription price for trader’s portfolio signals is determined by a trader himself and can be viewed under each trader’s portfolio public record on Investy marketplace. Usually this price depends on the traders’ experience and his/her past performance track record.
In the current Beta version of Investy you can only see information about the performance track record of a trader’s portfolio, but not yet about a trader. In the later version of Investy you will be able to get detailed information about the trader’s professional experience and his/her performance track record.
- Exchange connection: Exchange connection service is priced based on the amount of crypto funds that you are going to manage through Investy. Currently the monthly subscription fee for this service is set as followed:
Free (Max amount 0.015 BTC): 0 USD
Newbie (Max amount 0.3 BTC): 29 USD
Advanced (Max amount 1 BTC): 49 USD
Pro (Max amount 3 BTC): 99 USD
Expert (Max amount 10 BTC): 179 USD
Enterprise (Max amount 100 BTC): 499 USD
For example, if you are going to trade on Investy with a maximum limit of 1BTC per transaction, then your monthly subscription fee will be set at 49 USD. The total trading volume remains unlimited.
Do I need to deposit funds on Investy platform to trade?
You do not need to deposit funds on our platform to perform any trading activities. All your funds will continue to be stored in the wallet of a crypto exchange that you use. Investy secures synchronization with your crypto exchange account via API keys and has no direct access to your funds. Investy receives only commission for its services.
How blockchain technology is being used on Investy platform?
Investy platform uses blockchain technology to prove the traders’ results and portfolio performance. Information about all trades is recorded in a blockchain, which means that nobody, not even the Investy staff, can change the results of those trades at some point of time later. This approach gives the users confidence in the track record of traders and their success. It also reduces the chances of unsuccessful copy trading.
How can I pay for Investy service subscription? Which currencies do you accept? How can I withdraw funds from my Investy account?
Currently you can pay for Investy subscription services in crypto currencies (BTC or ETH), while the service price is indicated in USD. All payments are processed via coinpayments.net payment system. The exchange rate is set by Coinpayment and is not influenced by Investy. The payment transaction speed depends on the network that you use for crypto payments.
If as an expert trader you would like to withdraw the subscription commissions from your Investy account or if you would like to withdraw your funds as a TradeBattle winner/participant, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you indicated during your registration process on Investy platform.
In the upcoming updates of Investy platform we will add the function of automatic fund withdrawal as well as the information on user balances in their personal accounts on Investy.
How to communicate with Investy on social channels?
We are happy to see you among our subscribers on Telegram:
- Official channel – here you can find news updates and official announcements about Investy
- Official chat room – you can use it for for discussion of everything that is related to the platform and issues around it
- Official chat room of the Tradebattle, a new service function that is going to be launched on Investy platform soon.
You can also find information about Investy at:
How to contact Investy team?
If you have a question the best way to contact us would be via email at: email@example.com
You can also send us your question via Investy official chat room at Telegram.